Q: Several lights quit working

Some lights quit working in my van. I have new bulbs. I had the fuses checked and they are fine. The multi-function switch has been replaced. However, neither the hazard lights, flasher nor the turn signals are working. Other lights are working correctly. What could be causing this?

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your 2003 Chevrolet Express 2500. There should be a relay for the turn signals, flasher, and hazard lights. More than likely, this relay is faulty and would need to be replaced. It is also possible that that there is bad wiring going to the relay or a malfunction in the switch. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to diagnose your flasher lights and make necessary repairs.