Q: Car leak, ABS on, car too low warning

I wasn't driving my car during the winter and the other day I started it up and drove it for an hour to get the battery recharged. Then, the car made a bursting noise. Outside of the car, there was brown fluid around the left tire on the driver's side. The dash showed ABS on. When I got home, the computer screen showed "car too low" warning. Now the passenger's side of the vehicle has totally dropped down. What has caused this?

Hello. I would think that your strut has blown out an internal seal or a brake component such as a brake line has failed. I suggest to have a professional technician inspect the braking system and strut for leakage to determine what repairs are needed. Good luck.

3. Car leak, ABS on, car too low warning