Q: Front brakes quit working

Ok so the other day my front brakes quit working I park the truck for a couple days and they work again for a few days then stopped again and haven't worked since I just changed my back brakes and bled my front ones fluid comes out of them good but just won't work and my master cylinder the brake fluid in my resivor is real creamy and dirty looking and help please

If you have brake fluid that is creamy looking then it is contaminated from the wrong fluid or water in the fluid. You may need to replace the master cylinder and reservoir along with any component that has any rubber in it if the contamination is from using a wrong fluid like oil or other than brake fluid. You may have to replace the master cylinder, calipers, rear wheel cylinders, proportional valve and front and rear rubber brake hoses. All metal lines will need to be flushed. If the fluid is just dirty then replace the master cylinder and reservoir and flush all the old fluid out using a pressure bleeder or equal.