Q: Sun visors randomly block my view, worried it will cause an accident

I don’t really understand how a car company like Hyundai can make a car like my 2007 Sonata that can do so much technological nonsense and the sun visors don’t even stay up! My first car had crank windows and a manual transmission and drum brakes and those visors worked just fine! I have 60,000 miles on this car and I am not happy. Wonder what else they cut costs on! What is a quick way to make the visors stay up while the car is in motion?

A: The sun visors on you car have a service ca...

The sun visors on you car have a service campaign number SCT64 dated 12/01/2008 to fix visors that will not stay up. This could block your view and be a safety issue. Call ahead and take the vehicle to your local dealer and they can check to see if your vehicle is covered for free on this campaign. The campaign calls for complete replacement of the left and right sun visors. The replacement visors will fix your problem. If for some reason your car is not covered under the campaign due to an expiration or your vehicle is not in the listing, then contact YourMechanic and they can check and replace your sun visors at the convenience of your home or office.