Whats the easiest steps to replacing the spark plugs ( es...

Q: Whats the easiest steps to replacing the spark plugs ( especially rear 3 plugs ) on my 2008 suzuki Xl-7 , 3.6l luxury ?

asked by on August 28, 2017

Easiest steps to spark plug replacement ( especially acsessing the rear 3 plugs ) on my 2008 suzuki xl7 3.6l luxury.

Hi Jerry. Thanks for writing in today. The best example I can find that would show you how to replace the spark plugs on your Suzuki can be found in this video. Although it’s for a 2002 model, the process is very close. You might want to watch this video and purchase a service and repair manual for your vehicle for reference.