Q: 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser hard right turn feels like it's losing pressure only when gas reads under 1/4 tank

1989 Toyota Land Cruiser. If the gas tank reads under 1/4 tank, then when making a hard right turn, the vehicle loses pressure/acceleration. It feels like it's just about to stall out, but then things start working completely normal again.

Hi there. The issue seems to be that the fuel level indicator sending unit is not working properly. When your fuel gauge is reading at a 1/4 tank, it maybe at 1/8 or 1/16 of a tank causing the fuel to slosh to one side and away from the fuel pickup tube. I recommend replacing the fuel level indicator sending unit on your vehicle. If you need further assistance with your loss of power during a turn, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. 1989 Toyota Land Cruiser hard right turn feels like it's losing pressure only when gas reads under 1/4 tank