Q: How do you set the Auto Unlock function?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you set the Auto Unlock function?

Your car comes standard with an Auto Lock and Auto Unlock feature that locks and unlocks the doors automatically. While the Auto Lock function locks the doors when you move the gearshift out of park and into any gear, the Auto Unlock function is designed to unlock the doors when the ignition is turned off, and the driver side door is opened within 10 minutes. Here’s how to work the system:

1. Press the Info button until you see “Auto Unlock.”

2. Press the Reset button to turn the Auto Unlock feature off.

3. Press the Reset button again to turn the Auto Unlock feature back on again.

Tips

• The Auto Lock and Auto Unlock features can only be turned on or off. There is no other adjustment available.

• The Auto Unlock feature will unlock all doors but the driver’s door (the driver’s door has to be opened to engage the feature).