Q: Replaced battery got another jump from AAA won't start, service b1 shows on dash which I know I need oil change but is that why?

Just did above.

Hello There, The B1 service in your Honda Accord indicates the need for the oil change service and tire rotation as you know. This service does not have anything to do with the battery or the vehicle not starting. If the battery is new and the car is requiring a jump start this soon, this may indicate your charging system is not working properly, which is generally your alternator and your voltage regulator, both of which work together to ensure the proper charging of the battery. I would recommend having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your charging system.

• Replaced battery got another jump from AAA won't start, service b1 shows on dash which I know I need oil change but is that why?