Q: Got into a fender bender, now my car is leaking a lot of red-ish fluid from under my passenger headlight.

Driving to work, I ended up sliding into a concrete wall at 20 mph. I hit right next to my passenger side headlight. My car kept running, no check lights came on, I backed up and drove into a parking spot. When I got out I saw a red fluid dripping from under the same headlight. I turned the car on again and saw that the fluid leaks a lot more when the engine is running. I am taking it to a mechanic today but I am wondering if the car is safe to drive for 10-15 minutes to get there?

The car is not safe to drive with the fluid leaking. It is most likely the transmission line leaking and driving it will damage the transmission. Have the vehicle towed to body shop.

• Got into a fender bender, now my car is leaking a lot of red-ish fluid from under my passenger headlight.