Q: The ABS light, emergency brake light and traction control light are on along with the unresponsive speedometer

I'm having some issues with my car. Several crucial warnings have come on like ABS light, emergency brake light as well as traction control light. The speedometer is unresponsive. What caused this to happen and how can I get it fixed?

A: Failure of one or more of the wheel speed s...

Failure of one or more of the wheel speed sensors will cause all of these conditions to happen all at once. The wheel speed sensors and the DSC control unit will need to be checked and fault codes read out first. Then the wiring, connection, and wheel speed sensor of the affected circuit if a fault code is found. You may want to enlist the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will have access to proper tools and service information to diagnose and correct these issues. If necessary, they will also be able to replace your wheel speed sensor(s).