Q: Unable to start my car - 2014 Honda Civic

I have pressed on brake and press on engine start, it tries to start but stops (Its like blinking to start the ignition).

Without pressing on brake, I pressed on engine start 2 times, it has made a weird sound from engine and shows few alerts (check on ABS, check on battery, etc)

A: Hi there. Although it’s very difficult to d...

Hi there. Although it’s very difficult to diagnose why a car is not starting issue without being there to inspect this issue, you may have a problem with the ignition system or the FOB key (if you have a keyless ignition system). However, there could be multiple issues ranging from a starter relay switch to bad brake switch.

The best way to get to the bottom of it is to have a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, complete an inspection to determine why the car is hard to start.