Q: Window off track

asked by on February 03, 2016

My car window is off track.

Window is not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

I have seen this issue before. This is usually caused by a regulator that is broken. The regulator is the mechanism the window is attached to. It is what actually makes the window go up and down. If the regulator fails, the window can fall into your door, or come off the track. The regulator is located inside your door and can be difficult to remove sometimes. I suggest seeking the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you determine the cause of your window issue and make any repairs needed.