Q: I think my transmission is slipping

When I drive my car it drive smooth at first then it sounds like my car is in park with my feet on the gas then it kicks back in and drives smooth again

This is a transmission problem and should have the transmission checked to see if it is slipping or if one of the shift solenoids are sticking and causing what is called a flare shift. This is due to the engine having to release one gear to go to the next gear and it sounds like it released one gear, but does not engage the next one quickly. Have the potential transmission slip tested quickly or you may break something internally with the jolt of the gear engagement.