Q: Car shuts off when I come to a stop - 2007 Dodge Charger

When I come to a stop the car cuts off. It serms to happen more when the weather is cooler.

Hello. This behavior suggests "lean running" problems at low speed, a scenario which gets worse with colder weather. This could be caused by a clogged or malfunctioning idle air controller and/or throttle body, dirty or clogged injectors, an EGR valve sticking open - even partially - or intake air leaks.

I would recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to determine why the car is shutting off and suggest the repairs necessary to get your car back in proper working order.

3. Car shuts off when I come to a stop - 2007 Dodge Charger