Q: Having brake issue replaced master cylinder bench bled new part bled wheels and still no brakes.

asked by on March 17, 2017

Replaced master cylinder bench bled new unit bled all wheels. Still no brakes

Brake pedal is spongy Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Check the brake system to see if there is a leak and make sure that the master cylinder is full of brake fluid. If there is no leaks and the master cylinder is full, then there is still air in the system. Start with the furthest part away from the master cylinder and bleed everything in the brake system. This will include the brake module and the combination valve and related brake parts. If you need further assistance with your brake pedal being spongy, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.