Q: What could make a car stop running in the middle of driving it?

My car died... just stopped... in the middle of driving it (just when I was making a right turn.) I coasted to the breakdown lane, waited a few moments, and then turned the ignition and it started up again no problem. I took two more short drives since then, and no problem. What could have caused this? Is it something to be concerned about, or that needs to get checked out?

A: Hi there. From the description you provided...

Hi there. From the description you provided, your vehicle stalling once, could of been caused by variety of reasons. A temporary glitch in any of the vehicle's systems that keep it running. Unfortunately, something like this would be very difficult to diagnose. It may have to develop, in order to diagnose the problem. If, your vehicle continues to stall out. I recommend having it looked at by a certified technician from YourMechanic.