Q: Q: I'm not asking about the engine now. But would i be able to use the transmission from a 2000 ford f150 4.2 liter engine in a 2004

I'm not asking about the engine now. But would i be able to use the transmission from a 2000 ford f150 4.2 liter engine in a 2004 ford explorer 4.2L engine? I just want to know if I'll be able to use the transmission from a 2000 ford f150 in a 2004 ford explorer and they both have the same size engine

I would recommend double checking the engine size on the explorer. I believe that the V6 explorers all have a 4.0L not a 4.2L.

3. Q: I'm not asking about the engine now. But would i be able to use the transmission from a 2000 ford f150 4.2 liter engine in a 2004