Q: Check engine light is off and when I turn on the key the car won't start. Just happened after changing the clutch kit.

I changed the clutch yesterday and returned everything. the battery seems ok as the headlights are coming on, i can power the windows, radio etc and all dashboard lights are coming on except the check engine light. What could be wrong?

Hi there. If the vehicle ran before you performed the job for the clutch exchange, then back track the work you had performed and look for anything that is not plugged in. Most likely, the crankshaft sensor was unplugged and not plugged in. The check engine lightt will no come on until the computer has a detected there is a problem. If you need further assistance troubleshooting your vehicle, then seek out a technician, such as one from Your Mechanic, that can assist you with the no start situation after replacing the clutch.

3. Check engine light is off and when I turn on the key the car won't start. Just happened after changing the clutch kit.