Q: My car is giving me an error code - P2119

I hav a ls2 hsv senator 6.0 v8 2004 ..n i came across the code p2119 n my car does not start all

This code points to a problem in the throttle control actuator circuit. The ECU watches signals to and from the throttle body controls and reads the resistance in these circuits to make sure it tracks discrepancies in the signals; it will alert the driver and possibly stop the car to maintain a safe environment.

You wouldn’t want the ECU to guess at an improper throttle signal and go wide open when you are not requesting wide open throttle. The problem may lay in the throttle body, but the entire circuit should be inspected for corrosion or faulted wiring. I recommend having a certified mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your location to perform an inspection for any electrical problems and suggest the needed repairs.