Q: where do i find the ac control module and what it looks like.

i scanned my the vehicle the obd code was 01317 control module j285. the temperature guage goes blank. there is no current getting to the compressor.the ac comes on sometimes when the temperature gauge comes on . but the temperature gauge reads off.

Hello. If the car needs the HVAC control module that is the control panel itself. It contains the entire computer unit as one unit. I usually test the power supply to the module first and the ground. It is common for it to have a bad power connection. If the module needs to be replaced it would need to be programmed to the vehicle once installed. This would be best left done to the dealer as they have the ability to program this.

3. where do i find the ac control module and what it looks like.