Q: Hi so my car is idling low when stopped even stalled out at light. Also when driving whether accelerating or at constant speed eng

So my car is idling low it seems and has stalled out once while sitting at light. When driving whether accelerating or at constant speed engine tumbles a bit then drives fine for a while. No check engine light is on and it doesnt seem like i am burning fuel quicker.

Hello, thank you for writing in. Typically issues like this stem from an issue with an air intake sensor, spark problem, or similar malfunction. Even without a check engine light on, you can still scan the vehicle for diagnostic codes. Not all codes trigger a check engine light, and there MAY be information there that can help. Without any codes to work with, you want to look into the spark system first. From there, look into the throttle body and air intake system. Issues with the fuel pressure regulator and many other components can also cause similar symptoms. For more help with testing and repairs, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. Hi so my car is idling low when stopped even stalled out at light. Also when driving whether accelerating or at constant speed eng