Q: Truck pulling to right when in 4 wheel drive.

asked by on December 21, 2015

The truck pulls to the right in 4 wheel drive.

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

When in four wheel drive the pull to the right may be caused by play or another issue with your right front CV axle. This play from the CV axle could cause a wobble of the wheel on the right front. Play in the right front wheel bearing may also be the issue. When the right front wheel is acted upon by engine power the wobble could be increased causing the vehicle to drift to the right. I would recommend having a technician road test your vehicle to verify your symptoms then perform a suspension and driveline inspection. Once the issue has been diagnosed the correct repair can be made to get your truck traveling straight again.