Q: Can a tire bead reset cause tire imbalance/ steering wheel shaking?

I was told by pep boys that they reset a tire bead to fix a slow leak and the day after my steering wheel began vibrating. Can a bead reset cause a tire imbalance?

If the tire was not rebalanced after breaking down tire then it can cause it to cause problems with vibration above about 40 mph. If you are getting a wobble or feel problem below this speed then it may be another issue with tire or rim. If it happens only at higher speeds then have tires balance checked.

3. Can a tire bead reset cause tire imbalance/ steering wheel shaking?