Q: Can a tire bead reset cause tire imbalance/ steering wheel shaking?

I was told by pep boys that they reset a tire bead to fix a slow leak and the day after my steering wheel began vibrating. Can a bead reset cause a tire imbalance?

If the tire was not rebalanced after breaking down tire then it can cause it to cause problems with vibration above about 40 mph. If you are getting a wobble or feel problem below this speed then it may be another issue with tire or rim. If it happens only at higher speeds then have tires balance checked.