Q: need the water pump replaced would this also involve the timing belt

need to replace the water pump what other components need replacing?

It would be recommended to replace the serpentine belts, water pump, and timing belt tensioner pulley with the timing belt. You might even consider replacing the valve cover gasket. If would like to have these repairs done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can perform these repairs at your home or office.

3. need the water pump replaced would this also involve the timing belt