Q: need the water pump replaced would this also involve the timing belt

asked by on September 22, 2016

need to replace the water pump what other components need replacing?

Serpentine/Drive Belt Replacement $95.44 - $301.27 Get a Quote
Water Pump Replacement $171.86 - $1147.02 Get a Quote
Timing Belt Replacement $295.56 - $1284.62 Get a Quote

It would be recommended to replace the serpentine belts, water pump, and timing belt tensioner pulley with the timing belt. You might even consider replacing the valve cover gasket. If would like to have these repairs done, a certified technician from YourMechanic can perform these repairs at your home or office.