Q: How do I personalize the language settings?

How do I personalize the language settings?

You can customize many of your vehicle’s settings using the vehicle personalization system. One of the settings that you can customize is the language. Your vehicle has three languages it can operate in: English, French, and Spanish. To customize the language settings, use the audio system controls:

1. Press the Config button, which will bring up the Configuration Settings menu.

2. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Vehicle Settings, then press the center of the knob to select Vehicle Settings.

3. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob until you get to Languages, then press the center of the knob to select Languages.

4. Rotate the Menu or Menu/Sel knob to select English, Francais, or Espanol.