Q: Alternator squeaking

The alternator keeps squeaking on my truck, I've changer the alternator and belt and I still speaks.

Hi there. Most of the time if the noise is still there after replacing the alternator it is because the squeak is coming from the belt or another accessory. The belt needs to be replaced and the tensioner checked to see if it is holding good pressure on the belt. If not then the tensioner needs to be replaced. One other common noise is the idler pulley so I usually check that also when the belt is off. If you want to have this repaired, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the noise and make the appropriate repair.