Q: Flat tire is stuck on vehicle. what is the best way to remove

I have a flat tire. Cannot get flat tire off vehicle. Lug nuts are removed. Do you have any suggestions on how to remove tire

If you have the vehicle raised and the lug nuts remove and the rim is stuck on the vehicle then it will take some power kicks to the sides of the rim to break the tire loose. Try to put your back on the car and do some horse type kicks to rim on each side to break rim loose.

3. Flat tire is stuck on vehicle. what is the best way to remove