Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

3. How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

Q: Hard shifting, high revving

Hello. It is possible that the transmission is faulty and may need to be replaced for your 2007 Chevrolet Express 2500. It sounds like the transmission valve body is overheating and causing the shifting problem you are experiencing. The clutches...

Q: How do I turn on the radio?

With the infotainment system turned on, press the Band button to turn on the radio. Pressing the Band button will cycle through AM, FM, and XM radios. Press the Band button until you are on the radio setting that you...

Q: How does the ventilation system work?

Sometimes you don’t want the heat or the air on in the car. The ventilation system is designed to circulate fresh air from outside the car into the cabin. To use this system, follow these steps: Turn the temperature...