Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

A: Washer fluid helps keep your windshield cle...

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

Q: Air conditioner

You need to take it to a different mechanic to have a diagnosis. You either leaked out the refrigerant or the system was overcharged. Have the pressures checked. The sealer will not seal a leak in an evaporator or a...

Q: What does the low fuel Warning Light mean in a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

The low fuel Warning Light is located on the instrument cluster. When your vehicle is almost out of fuel, the low fuel Warning Light will illuminate. When you add more fuel to the car, the warning light will disappear. ...

Q: Code P0456

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to help. The P0456 code is for a small leak and the only way to find such a small leak is to have the system pressurized using the test port under the...