Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

Q: My 2005 chevy malibu eeduced engine power light is on after i pushed in some fuses

If the reduced power started immediately (first key start) after you worked around the fuses, there is probably an electrical cause. If there was any delay at all though, that raises the possibility of mere coincidence, in other words the...

Q: What does the up-shift light mean?

The up-shift light is on your instrument cluster if your vehicle is equipped with a manual transmission. The up-shift light will illuminate when a shift to a higher gear would increase the fuel economy of your vehicle. When you shift...

Q: How does the speedometer work?

Unless you’ve gone off the pavement and into the wild, you’re driving your car on a road with a speed limit. It’s important to follow those limits, not only because they’re the law, but because they help ensure your safety....