Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

3. How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

Q: Oil pressure sensor works erratic

You will need to check to see if the oil pressure sensor got damaged when all the work was performed. If it is damaged in any way then replace oil pressure sensor. If the pressure sensor is not damaged then...

Q: I was in a car accident with my 2014 Chevy cruze and I was hit on the rear driver side. My drivers rear tire's rim has a small dent.

Hi there. The light came on for the wheel is spinning on a different path than the reluctor ring can pick up on the wheel speed sensor. The wheel could be bent and causing the wheel hub to be bent...

Q: What does the temperature gauge show?

The temperature gauge is located on the instrument panel, and tells you the current temperature of the engine coolant. If the gauge shows that the temperature of the coolant is hot, you should pull over your vehicle and let it...