Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

A: Washer fluid helps keep your windshield cle...

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

Q: Charging system light on

Hi there. There is a possibility that your alternator or charging system may have experienced a failure. In the case of a charging system failure, the battery's charge cannot be kept and the battery drains during vehicle operation. Once the...

Q: How do I use remote vehicle start?

Remote vehicle start allows you to turn on your vehicle before you get inside it. To use the remote vehicle start feature, you will need your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. To start the vehicle from the outside, press and...

Q: What tips should I know about using the CD player?

Using your CD player is actually pretty simple, but there are a few things that you’ll need to know regarding the system. Here’s a rundown of the most important Tips Error Messages: There are several error messages that might...