Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

3. How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

Q: Q: Low coolant

You might have a dead battery. Another possibility is a faulty starter motor. Once the vehicle is running, the warning lights that you refer to would be investigated and resolved. Batteries that are "partly" dead can often still run lights,...

Q: What is the solution Ac off due to High engine Temp 2014 Chevrolet Cruze

Hello - first task is to check for problem codes. Most auto parts stores will do this for you for free on a time-available basis. Your symptoms suggest a failed thermostat - not closing and allow the engine to come...

Q: Q: How do I use the steering wheel controls?

For your convenience and safety when driving, your truck is equipped with Steering Wheel controls. These controls allow you to operate several functions of your vehicle without taking your eyes off the road. To use the Steering Wheel controls. ...