Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

A: Washer fluid helps keep your windshield cle...

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

Q: Truck is overheating - 1992 Chevrolet C1500

There are a few things to check over. The water pump produces flow. To check this remove one of the heater hoses (small diameter) going to the heater core. Locate the hose end to a container to check flow of...

Q: How big of a trailer can I tow?

How much weight you should tow depends largely on your trailer tow. However, you should never tow a trailer of more than 1,000 lbs, and if you have the fuel economy model, you shouldn’t tow any trailer, ever.

Q: How do you check the clutch fluid on?

Like your brakes, your clutch is hydraulic. It needs fluid pressure in order to operate correctly. If the level drops too low, the clutch won’t work correctly and you’ll hear grinding when you attempt to change gears. Here’s what you...