Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

A: Washer fluid helps keep your windshield cle...

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

Q: Transmission shifting issue

Hello. If the transmission is on the vehicle it has to be diagnosed. Although there are a lot of parts in a transmission, conceptually it is actually pretty simply. There are electronic control circuits, electrically actuated solenoids, and hydraulically actuated...

Q: Coolant reservoir overflows while air conditioning is running

Hello, A few different items can cause the coolant reservoir to overflow. If this is going on while the vehicle is not overheating, it is a bit less common. The most likely causes would be a failure of one...

Q: How do I open and close the windows and the moon roof with the key?

You can use the key to open and close the windows and moon roof on your Accord. Just follow these steps: Place the key in the driver side door lock. Turn it to the right and let go. Turn...