Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

How do I open the glove box?

The glove box gives you a section of added storage in front of the passenger seat. To open the glove box, pull on the handle on the front, and pull down on the glove box. To close the glove box,...

How do I use a USB drive to play music?

You can play music that is stored in a USB drive directly through the infotainment center. Here’s how: Plug the USB drive into the USB port, which is located in the center console. Make sure the device is compatible...

Car will not accelerate while driving

Hi, is there any more information you can give us about the acceleration issue? These cars are known to have a slight hesitation when starting from a stop so it may be normal. Since the car is under 5 years...