Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

3. How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

Q: How do I use the digit dial voice command?

If the voice recognition system is having a hard time recognizing your voice, you can use the digit dial command. The digit dial command allows you to dial a phone number digit by digit, to be sure that you get...

Q: How do I shift out of P (Park)?

If your vehicle has an automatic transmission, then you will have to shift out of P (Park) in order to drive your car. The shifter has a shift lock to keep it from accidentally shifting out of P. When you...

Q: How do I adjust the angle of the rear view mirror?

Whenever you are about to drive your car, you should always adjust your rear view mirror so that you have the greatest visibility. To do so, simply grab the mirror with your hand, and tilt it until it is in...