Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

3. How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

Q: How can I change my oil filter

Hello. The filter is in the canister. You need to drain the oil and then unscrew the oil filter housing cap and pull out the filter from housing and replace all the O-rings that come with the filter and lube...

Q: 2013 Chevy Cruze is lurching forward when idling and making a noise like "running over someone" not necessarily at same time

It is possible that there could be an issue with the idle air control system. Unfortunately the only way to know for sure would be to have the vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of...

Q: What is the correct driving posture for my car?

Driving safely requires that you have the right position and posture when you’re behind the wheel. Not sitting properly in the seat can limit your view, limit your control of the vehicle, and put you, your passengers and others on...