Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

Q: on my 2012 Equinox my door locks inside the car will not unlock the doors anymore but they will unlock with the keyfob

The contacts in the unlock button(s) may be worn to the point where there are not working. The reason the doors unlock with the key FOB is the FOB activates the circuit without relying on those contacts. To obtain a...

Q: Hello, I have a 2011 chevy Cruze that beds the valve cover replaced. I already have the part. Will you please email me a quote for

Hi, I will be glad to help you with this. If you already have a new cover, the required service is valve cover gasket replacement as that service already includes removal and re-installation of the existing valve cover and, in...

Q: How do I replace the cabin filter?

To improve the quality and efficacy of your air conditioning system, you should replace the filter with some regularity. This can be done from inside your vehicle, with just a few steps: Open the glove box. Remove the damper...