Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

3. How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

Q: My 2000 chev blzr ran hot then water was added after cooled down seemed OK drove it did OK then ran hot again

If your engine overheats within 5 minutes then I would say it is a thermostat is stuck closed. In your case you drove longer than this before it overheated. You may have a water pump not pumping enough water or...

Q: Can i drive long distance with bad pcv valve

Hi there. Although its never recommended to drive any longer than you should with a damaged component, driving 12 hours with a damaged PCV valve could be very risky. The Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) valve is responsible for transferring excess...

Q: Q: How do I use TOW/HAUL mode?

TOW/HAUL mode is a feature that allows your car to adjust for carrying a large load. When in TOW/HAUL mode, your transmission will shift less, so as to provide more power, and not risk overheating. To enter TOW/HAUL mode, press...