Q: How do I add washer fluid to a 2012 Chevrolet Cruze?

How do I add washer fluid?

Washer fluid helps keep your windshield clean, and your visibility high. Adding more washer fluid is very easy:

1. Open the hood of your vehicle.

2. Release the washer cap.

3. Add washer fluid to the washer fluid basin.

Q: Torque converter goes in/out of lock up at cruising speed

Thanks for writing in about your 1999 Chevrolet Suburban. There are DTCs (diagnostic trouble codes) that will indicate faults with TCC solenoid and brake pedal switch circuits. A scan tool can be used to observe brake pedal switch position while...

Q: Where are the front cupholders?

The front cupholders are located in the center console, in between the driver and passenger seats.

Q: How do I buckle the center seat belt in the second row of seats?

While the driver and passenger sides (front and rear) have conventional shoulder and lap belt combination systems, the center seat belt in the second row seat is a little different. It’s a three-point system that uses a separate lap and...