Q: I've replaced both of my temperature sensor and my car still has the message ac off due to high engine temp what else can I do?

I've replaced both of my temperature sensor but my car is still giving my the message ac off due to high engine temp. What else can I do ?

You would need to go into the body control module and powertrain control module to clear codes and reset so the a/c will come back on. You would need a scanner that is capable to access the reset procedures to clear message. This is as long as you are not having any overheating problem.

3. I've replaced both of my temperature sensor and my car still has the message ac off due to high engine temp what else can I do?