Q: I have a 2005 Chrysler 300c hemi. Yesterday I noticed the car was making a sound like driving over rumble strips between 40 and 60 mph.

I have a 2005 Chrysler 300c hemi yesterday noticed the car making a sound like driving over rumble strips between 40 and 60 mph. The sound gets louder when I turn to the left and completely goes away when I turn slightly to the right. The sound seems to be coming from the front passenger side wheel

Check the front wheel bearings on your vehicle. A failing wheel bearing that is dry of grease will cause the rumble sound. Jack the vehicle up and spin the front wheels and listen for the noise. If the noise is there, then step on the brakes. If the noise goes away, then the wheel hub assembly would need to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your vehicle making a noise when turning, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a 2005 Chrysler 300c hemi. Yesterday I noticed the car was making a sound like driving over rumble strips between 40 and 60 mph.