Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

A: Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts...

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

Q: Steering wheel locked while going around curve

I would suspect that the steering is electronic and something was not making contact when you were going over the bumps and caused the steering to lock. It could also be a programming issue or a steering sensor issue. Have...

Q: A leak from power steering pressure line hose

Hello. If that other hose is leaking then it will need to be replaced also. If the section of hose that is leaking is the metal line then that can usually only be purchased at the dealer. This line is...

Q: Transmission & brake problems

Hi there. From the description you have provided, leads to advising you to find another repair facility. All the work you have had done and the problems your vehicle has, should be covered by the repair shops warranty. The smoking...