Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

3. Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

Q: Car starts then sputters off

This may likely be a fuel supply issue such as low fuel pressure or a faulty throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor is a unit used to monitor the throttle position of a vehicle. This sensor relays the position...

Q: How do I know if my alternator fuse is blown on a 2003 Hyundai accent

If a fuse is blown, there will often be a visual indication. If the fuse has a "viewing window", you will see a clear separation of the metal conducting component in the fuse housing. If there is no "viewing window"...

Q: When starting, car shakes and rattles and then quits

Sounds like you aren't getting enough fuel during "cold" start. First thing, check the cold start injector, and thermo time sensor, which regulates how long the cold start injector squirts. Next, check the Over-Voltage Protection relay and circuit. If this...