Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

3. Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

Q: Q: What is knocking noise?

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Dodge Ram 1500. If you pulled the cylinder 4 plug wire and the noise got quieter then this is an indication that you have a bad rod bearing or piston pin on the...

Q: Q: Heater is not working

The lack of heat being generated by your system may indicate a clogged heater core. The [heater core]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/heater-is-not-working-inspection) is a small radiator like unit that circulates the hot coolant from the engine through the heater core which then uses this...

Q: Car vibrating/shaking when idling

This may be related to an idle air control valve or potentially low fuel pressure. The idle air control valve monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this is not...