Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

What Is Engine Displacement?

Engine displacement is the total volume of an engine's cylinders added together. To figure out the engine’s total volume displacement, you would need to know the bore, which is the diameter of each cylinder, the stroke, which is the distance...

Rough idling

Hi there. Most of the time, this is caused by a dirty throttle body. If there is build up in the throttle body bore, then the throttle plate will have trouble racing the correct location keeping the engine from maintaining...

Car won't start and is also leaking oil.

Your battery needs replaced in the car. This is why nothing will work as the key is turned to the 'ON' position. Then, if your engine does not have a valve cover gasket, be sure to install one to prevent...