Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

Q: How Long Does an Engine Usually Last?

How long an engine lasts requires a long list of variables to consider before a time frame or mileage can be given. I have seen engines last less than 40,000 miles and others that lasted more than 300,000 miles. When...

Q: Leak 2003 Mercedes s600

Hi there. It's possible that the source of the fluid leak is coming from that storage tank, one of the connections to the tank or even a loose or damaged brake line. Without being there to physically inspect the car...

Q: Car vibrates/shakes when sitting still in idle (in gear or in neutral).

This sounds as if you have a low idle condition. I can say your car isn't likely to suffer a catastrophic failure because of this. With a condition such as this, it is normal for it to run rougher when...