Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

3. Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

Q: Lights work, but car won't start.

I would need more information to determine the problem. If you hear a clicking noise but the engine wont turn over, then your battery may not have enough charge or may have a bad connection. Test the battery, if the...

Q: A strange rumble when vehicle is in idle

The shaking or rumbling suggests that you may have a bit of a rough idle problem. Depending on the severity of the rough idle, this may cause the car to shake or rumble substantially. A rough idle may be caused...

Q: Car exhaust shake

The exhaust shaking may be related to many things such as loose mounting bolts or potentially a clogged catalytic converter. The popping and cutting out suggests potentially a lean fuel condition which means the car is starving for fuel which...