Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

Q: Checking the engine by taking the intake manifold off on the Chevy 350 V8

When you pull the intake manifold off, you're going to see all the gaskets in there, and you can look at the valves. You can see if the valves have carbon build-up and if they need cleaning. There are quite...

Q: Car smoking and shaking

Depending on what kind of smoke will determine what the shaking could be. There are 3 basic types of smoke. Black smoke is raw fuel. Raw or unburnt fuel can foul spark plugs causing a misfire. A misfire will seem...

Q: Truck stalled while running

When you look at your dashboard, there are lights in amber and lights in red. When you get an amber light, you don't need to panic. It just means to get me to a mechanic as soon as possible, such...