Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

Q: Change check transmission fluid

Hello there. The Nissan Versa and many newer vehicles do not come equipped with transmission dipsticks. The owner's manual (which comes with the car) should have details for how the CVT transmission fluid is checked, as this is a service...

Q: Truck is lacking power when accelerating, has rough idle, cel on and some times stalls

If the Check Engine Light is on, then a fault code is set. While yes it could be the TPS, have the system diagnosed and fault codes pulled to verify what is actually causing the issue. If you replace the...

Q: Shaky engine.

How many miles are on your car? High mileage cars can have worn out ignition components causing a weak spark at startup or weak motor mounts might make vibrations more noticeable, I would recommend a mechanic from YourMechanic look into...