Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

A: Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts...

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

Q: The engine started making noises and shakes

It depends, it could be something as simple as carbon deposits in the throttle body disrupting cold start airflow to low/unbalanced engine compression on a cold start. Because the engine is well-maintained, the first thing to do is to have...

Q: Alternator belt noise when running the air conditioning

Hello. Noise signifies a problem. The problem could be a worn belt but the noise could also be due to a faulty tensioner, misaligned pulleys, or glazing on the belt which by the way in certain configurations will result in...

Q: Motor shakes

Hi there. Sounds like you might be having multiple issues. Because of the safety concern with the steering wheel locking and the limited amount of information, I am going to suggest you not drive the vehicle and seek help from...