Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

A: Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts...

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

Q: Turning left, the steering wheel would not move

Hello! I strongly suggest to not drive the vehicle until it is inspected by a technician. It is very dangerous to drive a vehicle which poses the risk of steering wheel lock up. I suggest to have the vehicle towed...

Q: My car won't start and is completely silent.

Sometimes electrical components in the ignition cylinder can cause this type of problem; while in other cases, the starter, starter relay or ignition coil can be the reason why your Jeep is not starting. The best way to save time,...

Q: Steering wheel shaking

The speed must be taken into consideration, in order to properly diagnose a shaky steering wheel during driving. A shaking or vibrating wheel at low speed may point to a problem with tires, or with bent/broken suspension components. On the...