Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

3. Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

Q: Need new spark plugs and coils too early

You stated that your vehicle is a four cylinder engine, I'm confused as to why you are replacing six spark plugs? To answer the question of "Will it happen again?". It most likely will. If three out of the four...

Q: Car won't stay on

Your vehicle is known to have two common issues related to this. The fuel pump could be weak, in which case a fuel pressure test should be performed. Also, the MAF sensor (mass airflow) could be reading weak. A diagnostic...

Q: P0301 and P0411 codes on vw Passat 2003 1.8lt turbo

Fault code P0301 is a misfire on cylinder # 1 and P0411 is a fault for Incorrect Secondary Air Injection. Trouble code P0301 is most likely due to a faulty ignition coil. To verify before purchasing one, try swapping say...