Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

3. Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

Q: Turbo producing white smoke

If it is going out and you get white smoke and you've gone to the intercooler and you see there is oil in it, that means oil seals on the turbo are going out. I would advise fixing it very...

Q: My Taurus just got an EGR sensor replaced, thinking it was the solution to my acceleration problem.

Hi, thanks for writing in. This is a common sign of a failing mass air flow sensor. The mass air flow sensor is a unit in the intake system that monitors air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior...

Q: Car shuts off when going into drive

Hey there. This may be related to a faulty or dirty idle air control valve. This is a unit that monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the motor. When this is...