Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

3. Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

Q: Q: Engine will turn over but will not start.

Hello there, many common faults will cause your 1985 Ford F-250 to crank but not start. You have done great so far in inspecting the vehicle and changing the spark plug wires, fuel pumps, and filters. There are a few...

Q: Pulsating brakes.

Hello. All of the things that you listed could potentially cause the pedal to pulsate. If a wheel hub was recently replaced then I would move on to looking at the other hubs, as well as the rotors and pads....

Q: Can a bad canister purge valve cause my car to shake/vibrate under the hood when i brake or make constant stops?

First thing to check is the problem codes that are setting your Check Engine light on. While it is true that fumes from the vapor canister are pulled into the engine during "coast down" when there is high vacuum in...