Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

Pulsating brakes.

Hello. All of the things that you listed could potentially cause the pedal to pulsate. If a wheel hub was recently replaced then I would move on to looking at the other hubs, as well as the rotors and pads....

FUEL WONT GO IN TANK AND AUTO NOZZLE TRIPS

You most likely have a fuel filler nozzle that has an outer hose with an outer hose in it. If the inner hose comes off of its mounting at the inlet of nozzle then it will restrict the fuel trying...

Car shaking on startup, engine revving

Hello there, a few different faults can cause the car to shake and have issues with acceleration. The most common would be the the spark plugs and wires, a fuel pump issue, faulty MAF sensor, a vacuum leak, or a...

Where is the fuel filter? 2002 Dodge Dakota

Hi - the fuel filter on this puppy is mounting on the top of the fuel tank, between the tank and the truck bed. REALLY painful location. That part also includes the fuel pressure regulator - hence the location as...

Where is the TPMS module located. I know there is a device in each tire but where is the main module? Thank you

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'm not 100% certain for the 2013 Dodge Dart Turbo, but most of the late model Dodge sedans have the TPMS module located under the dashboard on the driver side, near the main fuse box....

Accelerator is not responding

This may be a sign of a failing throttle position sensor or potentially a vacuum leak. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation...

coolant leak overheats only when driving

The external coolant leak you are referring to can be pinpointed by simple pressure testing of the cooling system when the engine is cold. To find the leak that exists in your case, and get the required repair estimated, please...

My transmission won't go in reverse. Our mechanic said the ECM is bad. Would that cause that?

Hello. No, the ECM by itself should not cause a transmission failure. I suspect the low/reverse band has gone out on your transmission. The newer electronic transmissions have the ability to adjust to wear in the various clutches and bands...

2006 Dodge Charger 3.5 v6 P0300

Code P0300 relates to an engine misfire. Engine misfires can be caused by many different problems and are generally caused by either a spark or fuel issue or in some cases, a combination of both. Spark related problems generally will...