Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

3. Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

Q: Check engine light on & oil pressure dropped

Hello. It is possible that you are getting a false reading as a result of a faulty oil pressure switch. It is also possible that there is an oil leak and that’s what is causing the oil pressure to drop....

Q: My clutch won't let me shift into gears, and my clutch feels soft when pressed down.

Hi there. The inoperative clutch and soft clutch pedal could be, a faulty clutch master cylinder and/or a faulty clutch slave cylinder. Proper diagnoses should be performed to avoid unnecessary repairs. The brake fluid leak at the left rear wheel...

Q: New Aftermarket clutch works well and gets into gears smoothly but 1st and reverse gears makes my engine shutter like no other.

The shuddering you feel may be a warped or contaminated pressure plate/flywheel. I normally send the flywheel to a machine shop to have it resurfaced when I install a new clutch. This helps prevent the shuddering you described. Contamination from...