Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

A: Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts...

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

Q: Car sat for years, trouble starting - 1971 Nissan 240Z

Hello. It sounds like the fuel pump is bad or the fuel filter is clogged. It is also possible that there is a lot of water in your fuel system. Dry gas or sea foam will need to be used...

Q: Transmission cooler line leaking

Hi there. It is very common to see leaks at this connection. The metal transmission cooler line connects to the radiator with a set of flare fittings. It is common for these to either come loose or to become warped...

Q: Car shaking while accelerating

You could have several issues going on there. I would start by having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, check out the recent work. It is possible for the CV axle nut to have come loose. The noises while...