Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

3. Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

Q: Service engine warning, MAF code and O2 sensor code, along with check suspension light are turned on

Hello, it sounds like you have quite a few things going on. I am going to do my best to break them down for you. First if the engine is very loud when idling and the belt has...

Q: Driving in heat towing a trailer and suddenly the car smells strongly like nail varnish? Adjusted A/C and

The catalytic converter may be getting overheated and turning cherry red, causing the hot floor and burning smell. The engine may be running too rich which can cause this problem as well. Also, towing the trailer can overheat the transmission....

Q: When I press on Gas my Wheel start shaking NOT STEERING WHEEL, MY BACK WHEEL I coulf Go 5mph and it starts Shaking I have to press

Hello, thank you for writing in. The tire may be shaking for a number of reasons. The tire may be out of balance and need a weight added to it. This is less likely to show at such low speeds,...