Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

A: Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts...

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

Q: What does the Engine Power is Reduced message mean?

The Engine Power is Reduced message can appear on your driver information center (DIC). The DIC displays this alert when your engine is operating with reduced power. It is safe to drive your vehicle when this alert is displayed, though...

Q: Starter not cranking the engine

If your starter is clicking and spinning, and unable to turn the engine, it is likely that the starter has failed. It sounds like either the gear has become worn, the the point where it no longer contacts the flex...

Q: My car shakes when I decelerate on the highway.

Hey there. Thanks for writing in today in regards to your 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I think the issue you're describing is not related to the differential. Most of the time, a vehicle shakes because of three specific items; problems...