Q: Car engine shakes when in idle or Drive

My car's engine shakes when I'm in idle or Drive.

Hello. I am assuming that your motor mounts are collapsed since there is no Check Engine Light on.

Truck not starting.

Your transfer case may have an internal issue or a shift linkage issue may be the cause. I recommend you have a qualified technician check to see if the transfer case is defective or you have just a linkage issue....

Vehicle is shaking when braking from above 35 mph

Hi there. From what you're describing, the squeaking noise is common with a brake pad on the front of the vehicle that is wearing down to the wear indicator mark that is making contact with the rotor. This could be...

Hello I just had a tow hitch installed at Mazda dealer for my 2011 CX-9. Now the TCS Off light, a car w Squiggly lines and a wrenc

Hi there. That's very odd for a dealer repair to leave their shop with error lights appearing on your dashboard. The lights you've indicated are all related to either recommended service (the wrench) or the traction control system (squiggly lines...