Q: Luke warm heat from heater

My truck isn't blowing heat as hot as it did last year it's warm but not hot Luke warm is best I can describe it my temp gage is just under normal but won't reach the normal temp could this be a thermastat issue?

A: This may be a thermostat issue where the th...

This may be a thermostat issue where the thermostat is not closing at the right temperatures resulting in the coolant running continuously throughout the motor which does not allow the engine to reach normal operating temperature. As you may know, this will also impact the flow of the "luke warm" coolant to pass through the heater core resulting in luke warm air coming out of the vents inside the cab. If you'd like to get this fixed, I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose your heating issue firsthand and service your thermostat as necessary.