Q: Check engine, VSC, and the red triangle and another light is on

I think my battery is messing up or something I took it to advance auto and the guy did a scan and he understood some of the codes such as the battery one but not the others ... Is it safe to drive until I take it in to get serviced?

A: While the car may be safe to drive, I would...

While the car may be safe to drive, I would not recommend driving it with these codes on as many of these can cause a chain reaction of issues when one component is failing. I suggest having a local expert, like one from YourMechanic, inspect each of these warning lights to ensure that your car is safe for the road.