Q: Check engine, VSC, and the red triangle and another light is on

I think my battery is messing up or something I took it to advance auto and the guy did a scan and he understood some of the codes such as the battery one but not the others ... Is it safe to drive until I take it in to get serviced?

While the car may be safe to drive, I would not recommend driving it with these codes on as many of these can cause a chain reaction of issues when one component is failing. I suggest having a local expert, like one from YourMechanic, inspect each of these warning lights to ensure that your car is safe for the road.

3. Check engine, VSC, and the red triangle and another light is on