Emergency flasher won't work flashing lights 350z nissan ...

Q: Emergency flasher won't work

The emergency flasher won't work even though my turn signals are OK.

It seems that your Nissan may have an issue with the emergency flasher switch or perhaps the flasher relay itself. This is definitely both an electrical issue and safety issue that should be resolved as soon as possible. As you know, these lights allow you to alert other vehicles when your 350Z is in distress, if you are broken down, or even if you need to momentarily double park to unload. Since this is an electrical issue with many possible culprits, I highly recommend having a certified mechanic come out to inspect your vehicle’s flashers. Diagnosing the concern in person will allow for an accurate examination so that you can get your 350Z’s emergency flashers back to working order.