Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

3. How do I open the ashtray?

Q: Car won't start due to rain

A no-start condition can be caused by many things, and is sometimes one of the most difficult problems to diagnose. It may be possible that the rain may have something to do with this. No-start conditions can be caused by...

Q: Transmission locked, and car won't start

Hi. If your transmission is locked, and the car is unable to start, then there could be many possible problems. Anything ranging from a dead battery, to a faulty brake light switch can cause these types of symptoms. I would...

Q: Q: Lights on in the dash

The most likely cause of this issue would be a failed wheel speed sensor. This sensor usually comes as a unit with the hub assembly on these vehicles and is actually a common problem on many GM vehicles. The repair...