Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

Q: Towing alarms stays on

This vehicle should come equipped with the button to turn off the towing alarm. The owners manual will show where the button is located in picture form. With the alarm staying on, this may indicate a wiring issue or that...

Q: Water hose problem that is connected to a metal tube.

Hi there. The coolant hose that is connected to the engine and seems to be going to the transmission is not really going to the transmission, but rather to a heat exchanger or to the heater core. If the hose...

Q: How do I switch between outside air and recirculated air?

Sometimes you want a little cool air to come inside the cabin, but you don’t need the air conditioning system on. If you press the mode switch(labeled A/C) off, it will shut off the air conditioning and allow outside air...