Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

3. How do I open the ashtray?

Q: Car won't start, but accessory lights are on.

You may need to replace the brake switch and sub-harness as per technical service bulletin NTB10-139. The brake lights are needed to activate the start function. Check the brake lights when you turn on ignition and push on the brakes....

Q: Truck cranks but won't start after switching led light bar switch.

Hi there. Although we do not provide specific advice on mechanical issues due to aftermarket part accessory add-on's, it is quite possible that the addition of the amp switch, it's impacted the ignition system. I would start by verifying that...

Q: Gear shift is in park but dash says reverse

The shift cable ends at transmission shift lever or at where it connects to inside shifter is most likely the problem. The cable ends have a plastic bushing that falls apart and causes the problem. The entire cable may need...