Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

A: Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The...

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

Q: How do I use the box side step?

Your truck has a box side step to help you get in and out of the bed of your truck. This step makes accessing the bed of your truck easier. To use the box side step. Locate the box...

Q: Trying to get it started after sitting for five years

My previous comment about timing was in reference to starting the firing order with the correct terminal on the distributor cap. If you have the number one plug wire on the incorrect terminal to start the firing order, this is...

Q: How do I customize the Remote Door Unlock?

You can unlock your vehicle using the remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. When the RKE transmitter unlock button is pressed, it will either unlock the driver door only, or it will unlock all of the doors. You can customize which...