Q: How do I open the ashtray?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

How do I adjust the volume limiter?

When the volume limiter feature is turned on, the volume of the sound system will be limited to a safe volume. To turn this feature on or off, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel...

Hear a knocking noise when car is in gear

It is possible that the recirculation door on your vehicle defaults to a particular setting when the vehicle is in park, and the opposite setting when in gear. This could be due to the fact that more outside air is...

Brakes issue

The squealing might be due to the brake bad wear indicators contacting the rotors. That noise alerts you to the need to install new brake pads. Regarding the cost, there are a few variables affecting the cost. If you are...