Q: How do I open the ashtray?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

What does the tachometer gauge tell you on the dash?

One of the most important gauges to keep your eye on when you’re driving, the tachometer shows you how fast the engine is turning. Engine speed is measured in revolutions per minute (RPM). The gauge runs from 0 to 7...

My car is running hot...it was smoking from under the hood, after a little bit of cooling, the smoke stopped, but it still smells

I believe you have a bad thermostat. Symptoms of a bad thermostat are coolant boiling over and very tight upper radiator hose. The smell is going to be because of the antifreeze on the engine. No worries that will go...

Has reverse, but no drive after sitting for months and was working before being parked.

A cause of this can be a stuck manual valve in the valve body. You can check to see if the shift linkage actually moves to the drive position when commanded. If it does, there is a hydraulic fault in...

What does the Advance Trac/Traction Control Light mean?

The Advance Trac/Traction Control Light will indicate whether the traction control is on or off. You could see it on in a variety of ways. To understand the Advance Trac/Traction Control Light. The Advance Trac/Traction Control Light will come...

How do I turn on or turn off the climate control system?

When the climate control system is turned off, then air from outside the vehicle will not enter the car’s cabin. To turn the climate control system on or off, press the Power button on the climate controls.

How does the blind spot monitor work?

The Blind Spot Monitor or BSM helps protect you when you switch lanes. Press the main switch located on the left side of the dashboard. This turns the system on or off. When a vehicle comes in the blind spot...

How do I adjust the rearview mirror?

Every time you drive, you should adjust the rearview mirror. The rearview mirror is an important safety feature that allows you to see what vehicles are behind you. To adjust the rearview mirror, use your hand to change the angle...

I drive a 2012 Nissan Altima. I was driving uphill yesterday but I noticed a strange sound

It could be that the automatic transmission is either slipping or that it is staying in low gear. The car has enough miles on it to be having that sort of trouble. It's difficult to say anything specific from this...

How do I use the Instantaneous Fuel Economy setting?

The driver information center (DIC) provides a large amount of information to the driver. At any time, you can select what information you would like the DIC to display. To select the Instantaneous Fuel Economy setting, press the Menu button...