Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

3. How do I open the ashtray?

Q: How do I make a call?

With the hands free feature on your car, you will be able to make phone calls while driving. This allows you to keep your hands on the wheel. To make a phone call using the hands-free feature. Press the...

Q: Q: Engine problems

Hi Victor. Thanks for sending your question and posting the videos. It sounds as if you've got a rather serious engine knock, likely a damaged intake valve lifter or rocker arms that are loose. Usually, this type of damage occurs...

Q: Why does the TPMS light come on when driving with a spare on the car?

If you’ve had the misfortune of getting a flat tire and have had to install the spare tire, you’ve seen the tire pressure monitoring system (TPMS) light come on in the dash. Why is that? Here’s what you need to...