Q: How do I open the ashtray?

asked by on December 11, 2015

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

Can smell gas fumes while driving

Hello! Low refrigerant levels is the leading cause for your air conditioning concern. Low refrigerant levels will cause the air to fluctuate between warm and cold. Usually, low refrigerant levels are caused by leaking O-rings in the AC system. The...

I changed my front mail seal and Harmonic balancer.

The front crank shaft damper is on a key way and it should not matter if the engine moved when loosening or tightening the damper harmonic balancer. The camshaft will move in and out a little bit and this is...

Overdrive Light comes on after 30 mph

Hello. It is possible that your Overdrive Light is coming on because your Third gear is bad. When there is a problem with the passing gear in your transmission, the overdrive light will come on. Therefore, if your passing gear...