Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

A: Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The...

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

Q: installed wire harness kit causing brake lights to stay on trailer and causing brake lights on car not to work

Hello there, it sounds like something may have shorted out. The brake switch system can only support so many amps of power, and with the addition of the trailer lights, it may have exceeded the capacity and caused the fuse...

Q: How do I lock the doors?

To protect your truck, the doors may be locked. This not only protects your vehicle, but your belongings as well. To lock the doors. Locate the power door lock Switch on the door of your vehicle. Press the left...

Q: Black smoke is coming out of my SUV

Hi there. If you are getting that much smoke after the replacement, you need to take the vehicle back. It sounds like you have a defective injector or something that was not installed right. If one of the intake tubes...