Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

3. How do I open the ashtray?

Q: How do I enable the power running boards?

The Running Boards on your truck are there to make it easier to get in and out of the vehicle. The Power Running Boards will move to your selected position automatically. To enable the Power Running Boards. Go...

Q: Truck computer not recognizing key.

The Ford PATS (Passive Ant-Theft System) will react like this when the key is not recognized. The key not being recognized could be one of 3 factors, bad key, faulty PATS antenna ring, or a faulty PATS computer. Try all...

Q: How do I turn on the center display?

To turn on the center display, press and hold the Brightness Control button for at least two seconds. Turn off the display by performing the same action.