Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

A: Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The...

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

Q: How do I create a MyKey?

The MyKey feature allows you to program certain keys. These keys restrict certain driving functions to promote safe driving. To create a MyKey. Press the Setup button until you see “Press Reset to Create MyKey.” Press the Reset button....

Q: 1995 Ford F-150 Cranks but won't run

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 1995 Ford F-150. You would need to check to see if you have fuel pressure at the fuel rail. If you have pressure and spark, but it will not stay running, then...

Q: How many airbags does my car have, and where are they located?

Your vehicle has six airbags: frontal airbags for both the driver and the front passenger; seat-mounted side impact airbags for both the driver and the front passenger; and roof-rail airbags behind both front seats, to protect both rows of seating....