Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

Q: installed wire harness kit causing brake lights to stay on trailer and causing brake lights on car not to work

Hello there, it sounds like something may have shorted out. The brake switch system can only support so many amps of power, and with the addition of the trailer lights, it may have exceeded the capacity and caused the fuse...

Q: Have a Ford F150 (2013) w/EcoBoost. Check Engine Light on with error code P05410. Can't find that code

Hi There, Code P0510 relates to the computer detecting an incorrect position in the throttle plate relative to the position of the throttle according to the computer, which gauges this throttle position according to differences in signal voltage. When an...

Q: How do I remove the cargo cleats?

If the cargo cleats are getting in the way of your truck bed, you can easily remove them. Here’s how. Locate the end cap, which sits at the end of truck bed, and blocks the cargo cleat track. Push...