Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

3. How do I open the ashtray?

Q: Q: How do I adjust the pedals?

For your comfort, the pedals in your truck can be adjusted. This should only be done when the vehicle is in park. To adjust the pedals. Locate the Pedal control on the left side of the steering column. Press...

Q: I changed my oil pump and now when I try to start it it only clicks once

Unfortunately you have already damaged the motor running the engine until it dies when it lost oil pressure. The bearings for the crankshaft and camshaft have been starved of oil and seized the engine. You will need to have the...

Q: How do I toggle in the driver information center (DIC)?

When using the driver information center (DIC), you have to toggle between options. Doing so is very easy, and makes the DIC an easy feature to use. To toggle in the DIC, simply press the up or down arrow buttons...