Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

A: Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The...

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

Q: Command screen black logo. 2005 Mercedes Benz E55

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2005 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG. You may have to have the radio command unit reset and reprogrammed by the dealer using the latest software. They will have to reprogram the unit to...

Q: Let truck get low on gas. Will not start now unless I add some gas to the tank.

It sounds like you are running out of gas. It is possible that your fuel level gauge or sending unit may be faulty, not showing the true level of fuel. Try adding more than a few gallons to see if...

Q: How do I use remote vehicle start?

Remote vehicle start allows you to turn on your vehicle before you get inside it. To use the remote vehicle start feature, you will need your remote keyless entry (RKE) transmitter. To start the vehicle from the outside, press and...