Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

3. How do I open the ashtray?

Q: How do I use remote start to start my truck?

The remote start on your truck allows you to start your vehicle without having to be inside the cab. Remote start will also start the climate of your vehicle at your desired setting. To start your vehicle with remote start....

Q: Q: Car not starting

From your description, it sounds as though the engine is turning over, but it will not start and run. This particular year of F-150 with the 5.0 had many possible causes of a no-start. The distributor ignition module and starter...

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the blind spot monitor?

The blind spot monitor is a key safety feature that alerts you when a vehicle is in your blind spot, and you therefore may not see it. This feature can be turned on or turned off very easily: 1. Press...