Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

3. How do I open the ashtray?

Q: Car won't start, but accessory lights are on.

You may need to replace the brake switch and sub-harness as per technical service bulletin NTB10-139. The brake lights are needed to activate the start function. Check the brake lights when you turn on ignition and push on the brakes....

Q: How do I remove the tailgate of a 2012 Ford F-150?

Sometimes, you may find the need for more room to load things into your truck. For this purpose, you can remove the tailgate. To remove the tailgate. Disconnect the tailgate in-line connector on the passenger side under the pickup...

Q: Replaced Steering Coupler/ EPS error

If the EPS light is always on, it means the vehicle's computer is reporting a fault in the electronic power steering system. A mechanic can download the trouble codes from the computer that have caused the alert, and then follow...