Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

Q: How do I set the auto time adjust?

The auto time adjust will allow your clock to make automatic adjustments to things such as daylight savings time. It only takes a few steps to set the auto time adjust: 1. Turn on the infotainment system. 2. Press the...

Q: How do I adjust the pedals?

For your comfort, the pedals in your truck can be adjusted. This should only be done when the vehicle is in park. To adjust the pedals. Locate the Pedal control on the left side of the steering column. Press...

Q: How do the side airbag system work?

The side airbag system protects passengers in a direction that the front airbags and the seat belts cannot. The side airbags are part of the supplemental restraint system. To properly understand the Side Airbag system. The side airbag system...