Q: How do I open the ashtray?

How do I open the ashtray?

A: Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The...

Your truck is equipped with an ashtray. The ashtray is found on the instrument panel. To open the ashtray.

1. Press the ashtray door in and it will open up.

2. Press the ashtray back in to close it when you are done.

Q: How do I use a USB memory stick with the radio?

You can connect an iPod, play a CD, listen to MP3s and more with your car’s audio system. It also lets you connect other devices, including USB memory sticks. Doing so is actually pretty simple, too. Here’s how: Turn...

Q: Lost my brakes

Brake issues are extremely delicate and very hard to diagnose without an onsite brake inspection. However, the problem you're describing is common when an issue with the master cylinder exists and air finds a way into your brake lines. When...

Q: Improving gas mileage - 2012 Mitsubishi Outlander Sport

The savings in gas, if they exist, would only be between 0 and 5 percent. The only way to know for sure is do a test: drive the car a specified distance, with and without 4WD and compare the results...