Q: Fuses keep blowing

My fuses blow when I replace them. I have no radio or dome light. It seems to be an issue with the fuse box.

Your problem will probably be found in the dome light. There is probably a loose wire that is grounded out and causing the fuse to blow. You will have to remove the dome light and check the resistance on the positive wire to ground and you should get an open circuit reading. If you get resistance to ground then you have a wire that is touching a ground somewhere. I have seen wires melt and will touch some part of the metal ground in the dome light. I would recommend having a technician come out and inspect your electrical circuits to pinpoint exactly where the short is coming from.