Q: Grille replacement? 2014 Lexus IS250

How much does it cost to replace the grill of IS250? Somebody back up in to my front and left a crack on the grill. The whole grill is not damage but just the silver rim outside if you know what I'm talking about.

Hi there - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic.com offers at this time. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair. Thanks for thinking of us though!