Q: Grille replacement? 2014 Lexus IS250

asked by on February 17, 2017

How much does it cost to replace the grill of IS250? Somebody back up in to my front and left a crack on the grill. The whole grill is not damage but just the silver rim outside if you know what I'm talking about.

Hi there - unfortunately, this is not a service YourMechanic.com offers at this time. This task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body shop in your area for an estimate and repair. Thanks for thinking of us though!