Q: Check Engine error codes

My Check Engine light is on. I get codes P2197, P2195, and P2138.

Hello! It seems as if there is a TSB for a PCM update related to the codes p2195 and 2197. It is best to verify that update has been done because in most cases, that will fix the vehicle and you will not need to replace any additional parts. The next code p2138 indicates that there is incorrect voltage correlation between the accelerator pedal position sensor and the throttle position sensor. Have a mechanic determine what is causing the Check Engine Light using a multimeter or a scan tool to see if the resistance and voltages match the manufacturer’s values.