Q: What does the Service Front Camera message mean? Is this covered under warranty? 2015 GMC Acadia

I had an oil change and when I got home the service front camera message light went on. Is this covered under warranty? And if not, is this an expensive repair? Thank you

Hi there - quite often this message simply means the camera lens for the front camera has dirt, a leaf, or some other debris on the lens, and the camera cannot function properly. Wiping the lens area with a soft cloth or paper towel and mild cleaner will clean it. If cleaning the lens doesn’t solve the problem, I would have it checked by your Buick dealer - this should be covered by the new car warranty.