Q: What is oem shock manufacturer of Nissan?

asked by on December 06, 2017

Who is OEM manufacturer of shock of Nissan?

The shocks used by Nissan are currently manufacturered by Nissan.

How do I reset the trip odometers?

The trip odometers are designed to be reset, so that you can track the exact distance of any trip or combination of trips. To reset a trip odometer, first press the Trip switch until the odometer you wish to reset...

How do you use the manual transmission?

If your car is equipped with a manual transmission, there are a few things you’ll need to know about using it. It’s pretty similar to any other stick shift you’ve driven, but let’s cover the most pertinent parts quickly: ...

Brakes are making a subtle grinding sound

Hi there. Quite often a mechanic shop can miss issues like this - especially when they are trying to get cars in and out of service in their busy shops. However, if the brake pads are good and rotors have...

What does the High Beam indicator light mean?

When you turn on the headlights, you should be able to see the road ahead of you. However, once you get out of urban or suburban areas, the roads can be very dark and you need a bit more to...

Check Engine code P0128

The cooling system temperature is regulated by thermostat, and the cooling fans order to keep it at optimal temperature for the motor to operate. It does this by keeping the thermostat closed and the fans off until the coolant reaches...

my car dont shift in high gears, but the transmission is good.

Hello. There are quite a few different parts that can cause this. It can be a transmission speed sensor, but a bad or defective throttle sensor can also cause this. If this started right after the throttle sensor was replaced,...

Car cranks up and stay cranked soon as I put it in drove it cuts off after a lil jurk an still will crank rite back up its a 2014

Hi there. It sounds like you may be having internal transmission concerns affecting the engine; possibly a torque converter lock up solenoid stuck on. This can be confirmed with a capable scan tool and a digital volt/ohm meter. Check for...

Problems with my CVT transmission.

Hi there. With the CVT system, there could be multiple internal transmission components or sensors that are causing this type of problem. However, it's also possible that simply flushing the transmission fluid and changing the filter would resolve this problem....

White smoke at starup on a '98 Maxima

That is a classic sign of the blowing head gasket. What you'd want to do first is watch my video "how to tell if your head gasket is blowing." If it is, you'll need to figure out whether you'd like...