Q: What is oem shock manufacturer of Nissan?

Who is OEM manufacturer of shock of Nissan?

The shocks used by Nissan are currently manufacturered by Nissan.

3. What is oem shock manufacturer of Nissan?

Q: My Rpms start to go up like crazy and seems to lose power when I'm at WOT

In many cases, the symptoms you're describing are related to a blockage in the fuel delivery system; perhaps the fuel injectors or the throttle body itself. Over time, carbon builds up inside the throttle body and the [fuel injectors]((https://www.yourmechanic.com/article/what-causes-fuel-injectors-to-get-clogged-or-dirty) which...

Q: My 2010 Hyundai accent stalled out. now it wont start back up.

The check fuel cap light is telling you that there is an air leak in the fuel tank or lines. It's possible that a vacuum line has come off under the hood for the evaporative system. this could also cause...

Q: My 2004 nissan altima 2.5 wont start? It has a new battery and alternator and starter. Not even the light from the inside turn on

One or more of the main circuits, leading from the battery to the car's electrical circuits, is probably open, faulty, has a blown fuse or fusible link. Unless the problem turns out to be in a visible accessible segment of...