Q: What is oem shock manufacturer of Nissan?

asked by on December 06, 2017

Who is OEM manufacturer of shock of Nissan?

The shocks used by Nissan are currently manufacturered by Nissan.

ticking only when in gear and i press accelerator

Hello, thank you for writing in. The ticking noise can be engine or exhaust related. Typically the transmission makes different types of noises when there is something wrong, so keep the transmission as being one of the last components you...

Will only driving short distances damage my car's engine?

Hi there. Short trips do not damage a vehicle as long as the engine is allowed to reach operating temperature. I'm not sure where this myth originated, but it is tied to older vehicles that used to develop engine "run...

Hit the curb

The complete front end and frame would need to be inspected to see what got damaged from hitting the curb. You may have damaged the axle, strut, control arm, hub, subframe and steering gear, to name just a few possible...