Q: What is oem shock manufacturer of Nissan?

Who is OEM manufacturer of shock of Nissan?

The shocks used by Nissan are currently manufacturered by Nissan.

3. What is oem shock manufacturer of Nissan?

Q: Bank 2 Sensor 1 PA03(?) code. Range performance issue?

Hello. The code you have provided is not a valid automotive error code that I recognize. Based on your context I think it may be possible that there is an issue with the signal range of one of your oxygen...

Q: Car is losing and acquiring power sporadically. Electronic Throttle Control Light is illuminated.

This may be a sign of a failing throttle position sensor (also known as an Electronic Throttle Control). The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body...

Q: Can a exhaust leak trigger service engine light

An exhaust leak can trigger a Check Engine Light due to the fact that depending on the location of the leak, the leak itself is introducing more oxygen into the exhaust gases. As you may know the oxygen sensors which...