Q: I hit a hole with my passenger front tire and now it vibrates and makes noise. It’s hard to pick up speed bc of tire when going up

I hit a hole with my passenger front tire and now it vibrates and makes noise. It’s hard to pick up speed bc of tire when going up Hill. When i get up to speed it feels like the one tire is moving at its own pace. Or like the vehicle is forcing the tire to rotate.

Brakes, Steering and Suspension Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The wheel and/tire may be damaged. There is also a possibility that the wheel/tire assembly has become unbalanced due to the impact. Extreme impacts can also damage the wheel bearing and suspension components. All of these possibilities will have to be evaluated by a mechanic. The recommended service to resolve something like this is a suspension inspection. If you request that service, the responding certified mechanic will pinpoint the reason for the vibration and faulty operation and explain the required repairs, all right at your location. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic because we want you to make the most of your repair dollars and help you to get the best possible results.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr