Q: wont start and we byassed the clutch saftey switch and it still wont start what next

my car wont start half the time it has new starter and altanator. i was told to bypass the clutch netural safety switch i did that and it stilll wont start

Hey there. You have a starter relay on the left of the engine compartment that sends power to the starter solenoid when you go to crank it. This is the only part you have not changed. If you would like to have this taken care of, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the starting problem and replace the starter relay for you.

3. wont start and we byassed the clutch saftey switch and it still wont start what next