Q: 2003 Mercedes-Benz C230 turn signal switch problems

asked by on April 26, 2017

When I try turning the signal on, the switch does not stay in place by itself. For example when I hold it down, the signal starts blinking, but once I remove my hand it does back to the start position and the signal no longer blinks. This occurs for both left and right turns. I just bought the car today and it seemed fine earlier.

Turn Signal Switch Replacement $96.07 - $926.94 Get a Quote

Then turn signal switch internal parts hold it in one direction or the other normally until the steering shaft contacts the lever mechanism and returns it to center. You have a defective turn signal switch and need to replace it.

It sounds like the turn signal switch assembly needs to be replaced. A trained professional can do this for you. YourMechanic is an excellent option since we come to your home or office.