Q: Okay so I was in a race but when we started the race I pressed the tow/haul button.

Okay so i wass in a race but wen we started the race i pressed the town haul after pressin it, my truck stared to hear like if there wass lose wires or like if something had wearout i belive it wass mine engine oil or my gass bc i wass kinda low on both, can u try to find me an answer asap please

A: Hello. I am not too sure about the question...

Hello. I am not too sure about the question you are asking. From what you’ve described, it sounds like you used the tow/haul button when you raced your truck and ever since the engine is making noise. If this is the case then you may have damaged the engine, especially if the oil level was low.

I would drain the oil and see if there is metal in it. I would also need to hear the noise to know better what may be going on. It can also be a transmission issue because the tow mode is not for heavy acceleration so you may have damaged one of the internal bearings. To avoid any unnecessary repairs, I suggest having this looked at. A mobile technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the noise you’re hearing firsthand and make the necessary repairs.