Q: My Hyundai Sonata is making ticking sounds

asked by on September 05, 2016

I just replaced my headgasget and now my engine is clicking and shaking. The transmission doesn't feel that powerful anymore and when going from 2nd to 3rd gear it almost doesn't change

Loss of power Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

From what you’ve described, it sounds like you have an exhaust manifold leak. You may have the timing not set correctly, which cause a low power condition. You should have a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, check timing and scan the computer for issues to properly diagnose the loss of power. Once the issue has been pinpointed you’ll be able to make an accurate repair. Good luck.