Q: Car won't start spraid starter fluid in intake car turnd on but then shut of on self

Car won't turn on not a starter or alternator issue I believe it is the fuel pump I've spraid starter fluid in the intake and the car starts but then it shuts off on its self and I can't find the one location on the vehicle also has transmission issue but I believe it's only a sensor but can't find obd2 port to test car is a 1995 Hyundai accent

A: Due to your symptoms, I would recommend hav...

Due to your symptoms, I would recommend having the fuel pressure tested by a qualified mechanic. The fuel pressure specification is set by the manufacturer and if the fuel pressure of your vehicle is lower than what was specified, the fuel filter is clogged or the fuel pump is faulty. Since the fuel filter is recommended to be replaced with the fuel pump, I would recommend starting with the fuel filter since it is less expensive. If the fuel filter alone does not resolve this issue, replace the fuel pump.