Q: My 2002 jeep grand Cherokee keeps running hot. I replaced the water pump, thermostat, relay for fan,tempature sensor and the radia

asked by on August 01, 2017

I have a 2002 it keeps running hot I replaced the water pump, radiator fan, thermostat, temperature sensor, and the relay but its still running hot.. Please help..

Car is overheating Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Be sure not to drive the car if it is overheating because overheating can warp the cylinder head and/or engine block causing costly damage. The most common causes of overheating include low coolant level, a faulty thermostat, a plugged radiator, a faulty radiator pressure cap, collapsed hoses, non functioning cooling fans, and a faulty water pump or drive belt. Certain engine faults, such as a leaking head gasket, poor engine running condition, and exhaust blockages can also cause overheating. If you desire that this problem be diagnosed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request an engine overheating diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr