Q: Car won't start Peugeot 307 Station Wagon

My peugeot 307 sw keeps blowing fuse 4 10amp which is for the injection control unit and fan relay. The car will not start and battery Seams to dying quick or it could be me keep trying to start that. Draining the battery. The car cranks but will not start as the that fuse blow as soon as you turn the key to start it. I have had green flag out twice Because The fuse blown they just replaced the fuse and it ran but the second time it just keep blowing. I have looked everywhere on the net but can't find anything to will help me.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi - I suspect the cooling fan has seized or shorted. This is creating enough load to blow the fuse. Disconnect the cooling fan, replace the fuse, and retry starting the engine. Since the engine is starting the first time with each new fuse, the injection system is likely OK. For assistance with this problem, I would recommend an electrical inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.