Q: I have a 2008 s550 Mercedes Benz. I'm having a hesitant/vibration in between shifts at a moderate acceleration.

I have a 2008 s550 Mercedes Benz. I'm having a hesitant/vibration in between shifts at a moderate acceleration.

Hello. The most common cause of this is a failure in the drive shaft coupling. The coupling begins to fail and this occurs. I would have this checked by a shop that specializes in this as it can be difficult to do.

3. I have a 2008 s550 Mercedes Benz. I'm having a hesitant/vibration in between shifts at a moderate acceleration.