Q: How much to replace 2011 bmw e90 eccentric shaft sensor?

Car dies immediately after starting. Used a code reader and found valvetronic shaft sensor codes 2A31,2A32,2A47. Researched on web shows I probably need to get the sensor replaced. Curious about cost. Thanks

Hi Shawn. Thanks for contacting us tonight. I’ve forwarded your question to our sales and service department to determine whether we have a mobile mechanic in your area that is able to complete this service for you. If we can help you, our sales team will be contacting you soon via email with an estimate.

Hi Shawn,

Thank you for your interest in YourMechanic! To further assist you with your repair needs we will first need to have a mechanic physically inspect your car to have it correctly diagnosed. After the mechanic inspects your vehicle you will be given a quote for the recommended repairs. This helps to ensure that you are not wasting time or money on unneeded repairs.

$30 from this diagnostic appointment will be credited to your account if you book the recommended appointment (excluding oil changes). Please note that the quote refers only to the inspection, not the recommended repairs.

To verify that we service your area and are able to set up a quote for your inspection, please go online to Request a Quote. You will be asked to answer a few basic questions about your car, service request, and location to help us verify your request. Once we supply you with a quote you will be able to book an appointment online with a mechanic.

Questions? Check out our FAQ page, call us at 1-800-701-6230 between 6am to 5pm Mon-Fri and 7am to 4pm Sat-Sun PST, or reply to this email.

Best regards,

Amarilis YourMechanic Customer Service Team

3. How much to replace 2011 bmw e90 eccentric shaft sensor?